udev rules and noflushd

Hello,

I have Debian router. With noflushd and tmpfs I was able to spin down the hard disk completely. Now with the recent versions of udev I am unable to do that :(

I am using echo 1 > /proc/sys/vm/block_dump to check which process is waking up the hard drive. After several minutes of disk inactivity I can hear my disk is spinning down, then immediately it spins up again.
In logs I can see the cause of that is blkid, in particular this rule from 60-persistent-storage.rules:

KERNEL!="sr*", IMPORT{program}="/sbin/blkid -o udev -p $tempnode"

First I was able to solve that by commenting the line. But if I (or some update) do update-initramfs system becomes unbootable. I guess this rule is used (by grub2) to detect hard disks at boot.

So I was doing this.

1. Comment the rule
2. /etc/init.d/udev restart
3. Uncomment rule

But with recent update it seems that udev is reading rules on the fly. There is no need to restart the service. So as soon as I change the rule to "uncommented", udev "sees" that change and makes my hard drive to be unable to spin down.

Please help