RE: Run a program when the network becomes available

Thanks, I'll take a look at ifplugd. More specifically, I want to use ntp to sync up the clock when the network becomes available. It looks like ifplugd allows me to specify my own actions.

I'll have to look if what it takes to add ifplugd to my environment. Aside from that, is there a way to do this using only udev?

Thanks,
-James