keymap for acer aspire 5720

Hi,

I have created a keymap for few missing keys on my notebook.
Here there are:

0x84 bluetooth  # bluetooth module missing
0x92 media # acer arcade
0xD4 bluetooth  # bluetooth on
0xD9 bluetooth  # bluetooth off

0x84 is sent when bluetooth button is clicked, but in fact the module is
missing, as the can in my laptop.

However there is a 'hack' to make the EC think that bluetoth module is
enabled. Then pressing the button enables the blue led, and sends
0xD4/0xD9

For general information, the EC reg 0xBB control that behavier:

 BB.0   WLAT  - wireless enabled - toggles both led state and rfkill, reflects current hw state
 BB.1   BTAT  - bluetooth enabled - toggles that led, and probably toggles bluetooth rfkill
 BB.2   WLEX  - wireless present - if unset, button doesn't work, rfkill always enabled
 BB.3   BTEX  - bluetooth present, same as above, and here unset by default

My laptop model is 'Aspire 5720G', however dmidecode, shows just
Aspire 5720

Following udev rule works:

ENV{DMI_VENDOR}=="Acer*", ATTR{[dmi/id]product_name}=="Aspire 5720*", RUN+="keymap $name acer-aspire_5720g"

Best regards,
	Maxim Levitsky