Re: ATTRS{idVendor}

On 7/22/09, Christopher Piggott <cpiggott@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think I have to add the symlink at one of the top two levels, but
> the port_number and idVendor/idProduct come lower (and themselves at
> different levels).
>
> I'm not sure how to reconcile this.  I want to add a custom symlink on
> ALL of those things ... port_number 0, idVendor, idProduct.  I knew
> about the restriction that all ATTR{} must match at the same level in
> a rule, but thought that I could construct a logical "and" operation
> by using GOTO and LABEL.

You can do that.  For an individual rule, all ATTRS must match at the
same level.  Each rule is treated separately though, so you should be
able to match at multiple levels by using multiple rules.

The technique as shown in your debug rules is workable, you would just
need to fix the problem with using != on ATTRS (and DRIVERS etc).