Enabling/disabling extras

Hi,

Currently we can enable/disable the installation of udev-extras but
shouldn't be more elegant if we could enable/disable each extra?

Say that I'd like to ship hid2hci with udev but don't want to switch to
the new keymap stuff because I'd like to stick with HAL a little while.

And also, enabling all of them brings the whole extra dependency chain
together. That's not desirable upon a packager point of view. I don't
want to write gperf as a dependency just because I enabled the keymap stuff.

Regards,
Ozan