Re: What are the kernel option required for udev in 2.6.28 kernel.

Hi Greg,

  I am able to compile the custom kernel using the existing conf that
I got from /proc/config.gz in My Arch linux. Also the Udev is working
fine. I just want to make sure that the config options :

CONFIG_HOTPLUG=y
#
# File systems
#
# Pseudo filesystems
#
CONFIG_PROC_FS=y
CONFIG_PROC_KCORE=y
CONFIG_SYSFS=y
CONFIG_TMPFS=y
CONFIG_RAMFS=y
#

are applicable for the latest kernel also. Is here any change ?

I have not tried disabling each and every option because that will
take time to compile the kernel each time. If there anyone knows the
changes ( if any ) I can save lots of time needed to compile the
kernel, if not, I need to go for the second way :-)

Thanks for your help.