Debugging udevd startup time

Hi,

I wonder how can I debug the possible bottleneck(s) during the startup
of udevd?

I'm writing the $(udevadm --monitor)'s output to a log file during boot
and I have the exact events and timestamps. I really don't understand
why the whole process takes a bunch of seconds.

I'm using 2.6.30_rc6 + udev 141.

It's a typical default udev installation. (compiled with -O2),

Any help or comment on the subject would be really appreciated, I'm also
sending a link to the complete monitor.log:

http://cekirdek.pardus.org.tr/~ozan/udevmonitor.log

Thanks
Ozan Caglayan

http://www.pardus.org.tr/eng