Re: udev multithread

alain T. wrote:
Hello,
sorry to disturb you, i read a lot about a multithread patch you made for udev.
Is it alread merged in udev 138 ?
if not, can you please tell me where can i find it .

It's not merged. Unfortunately I hit what seems to be a kernel bug and got stuck.

The latest patch I posted was here:
<http://marc.info/?l=linux-hotplug&m=123040472620777&w=2>
Hopefully it should be straightforward to apply.

If you'd like to look at the kernel bug, I'll dig the details out for you. But I don't have a minimal test case, the steps to reproduce start with "install debian" :-).

Alan