Replaying event for a libudev monitor

Hi Kay,

so the enumeration API of libudev is pretty since, but when using a
monitor to get add/change/remove events anyway, it is kinda double work.

So I have udev rules to select certain events to send to a specific
socket and that works great and truly simple with libudev. However when
the client starts up, it has to discover the initial state of these
events. I can use the enumeration part of libudev, but then I am putting
details into a rules file and others into the client.

So what I like to have is a way to replay the events for that monitor
socket. Something similar to this:

	ctx = udev_new();
	mon = udev_monitor_new_from_socket(ctx, "@socket");
	udev_monitor_enable_receiving(mon);

	/* setup watch etc. */

	udev_monitor_replay_events(mon);

What do you think? Can we add something like this?

Regards

Marcel