udev lvm permisions

Hello,
I have created a encrypted lvm home volume for placing personal files,
and using them on different distributions.
I'm using OpenSuse 11 and Ubuntu 8.10 both distributions are configured
to decrypt the HomeVolume on login using pam_mount. The problem is that
the permissions to the HomeVolume are not set correctly by Suse, so the
volume cannot be decrypted and cannot be mounted.
How can I create a udev rule that applies only to one LVM volume?

Thanks,
Geert