[Hotplug_sig] hot-remove patches/instructions

all:

Where can I find the patches and instructions for hot-remove for memory
hotplug?

For the test cases I need to be able to determine how much physical
memory the system has without the memory being onlined, is there a way
to do this?

In the case that I am using acpi for the entry point, I need to be able
to tell how many memory sections have been set up in the dsdt file, is
there a way to do this(other than capturing, decompiling and then
parsing the /proc/acpi/dsdt file)?

I will also need a way to migrate pages in memory and then be able to
verify that they have been successfully migrated, how would I go about
that?

Thanks

Jake