[Hotplug_sig] RE: Hotplug CPU issue?

Yes, cpu0 was not offlineable since inception. (both in x86 and x86_64)
due to certain other dependencies that would need more cleanup in kernel
code.

Even though you had an online file earlier, its was a no-op.. basically
when you echo 1 to offline to cpu0, we just returned error and did
nothing.

Cheers,
ashok raj
- Open Source Technology Center