[Hotplug_sig] Use case on "Hotplug for Virtualization"

On Mon, Aug 29, 2005 at 02:47:18PM -0400, Silbermann, Martine wrote:

> The latest draft of the Use Case on Hotplug for Virtualization is posted
> at:
> http://www.developer.osdl.org/maryedie/HOTPLUG/docs/Hotplug_virtual_use_
> case.txt
>
> It can also be accessed from the hotplug use cases page:
> http://developer.osdl.org/dev/usecases/hotplug.shtml
>
> Please remember to share your comments/errata/suggestions.

I've read through it; it looks good.  I thought it addressed the first
goal (the role of hotplug in virtualization) quite well.  The second
goal (identify requirements to support various hotplug operations) seems
to be addressed ok by the workflow section, although maybe the specific
requirements could be identified a little more explicitly.

Bryce