[Hotplug_sig] ANN: Package Tester Release 0.1

Hi all,

This is the initial announcement of "package_tester", a collection of
bash scripts for automating testing of software.

  https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=47517

If you're looking for a complete automated test harness, this ain't it.
Please look at Tinderbox, LTP, PLM, BRT, etc. for that.

However, I needed something that I could easily pull apart and reuse in
a variety of different ways, that could do things like run client/server
tests, watch for new patch releases, rebuild the kernel, etc.

There's not much documentation, and the scripts probably won't work in
your environment without a little tweaking, but they're already being
used for automated testing of three different packages: NFSv4, Inkscape,
and hotplug CPU+Memory.  I don't have any plans to expand beyond those
projects, but I know others have expressed interested in this, and of
course I'd be open to accepting patches.

Bryce