[Fwd: Re: [Hotplug_sig] OSDL F2F Hotplug SIG report slides]

On Fri, Aug 12, 2005 at 01:29:31PM -0700, Mary Edie Meredith wrote:
> [...]

Ah, okay.  I've always been a bit confused by test case 1, but now that
I see Ashok's test suddenly it starts making sense.  It looks like
Ashok's test addresses case 1, and we can adapt it fairly easily to
conform to the rest of the tests.

Bryce