[Hotplug_sig] Re: lhcs-regression-0.4 released

Great, Mark!

Soon I'd like to use some of the test cases with the DBT2
(OLTP) PostgreSQL workload going on in the background.

I have the workload running on dev4-013 (the Power system),
but it just isn't quite yet tuned to be what I'd like
,namely a steady load with as high %cpu as I can get on an 8way.

Will let you know when it's ready.  I have a script already
to trigger the workload... we just need to incorporate
yours.

I think tests 2 and 3 below look like good candidates for
test cases to use.