[Hotplug_sig] Reminder and Agenda for Hotplug SIG Con Call tomorrow 04/12 at 11:00am Pacific time

This is a reminder that our next HotPlug conference call is tomorrow
Tuesday 04/12 at 11:00am Pacific time (2:00pm EST)

Phone information:
Toll-Free:1-800-211-0633
Toll:1-719-867-0485
Participant Code: 902493

The call is moderated so it will not begin until OSDL initiates the
call.

Agenda:
I would like to make "use cases" the focus of this meeting
	* Develop a list of possible use case candidates for hotplug in
general, for hotplug as it applies to virtualization, for platform
management, etc...,
	* Discuss the list and possibly prioritize the use case
candidates,
	* Talk about what the key elements in presenting a use case are,
are they included in OSDL's format for a use case?,
	* Identify small groups of volunteers to work on proposed use
cases (I would like to get one in good enough shape - even if it's still
a draft - to be presented at the Paris meeting).

Time allowing we'll get quick updates on ongoing efforts:
- CPU testing,
- Memory testing,
- Update of Hotplug SIG website,
- OpenHPI doc,