[Lhms-devel] RE: [Hotplug_sig] Hotplug BOF at OLS

If there is a separate node hotplug BOF in addition to a Memory Hotplug
BOF I plan on attending both.  I am supportive of Martine submitting the
Node BOF proposal and leading the discussion.  I'm confident she will
make the cut and facilitate a good discussion.

-Joel