[Hotplug_sig] Re: [Stp-devel] 2 new tests

Mark,

I have created a form to fill out for adding new tests.  Fill out the
attached form for each test you wish to add to the system with complete
information about the test.  Then email them back here to the stp-devel@
list and I will insert that info into the database.

Bryce