[Hotplug_sig] Re: Hotplug BOF at LWE 2005 in Boston

I'll send a outline of the topics I'd like to cover to the list in a few
weeks.  If you have any ideas along those lines please email them to me
so I can be sure to include them.  Also, if I know who will be there in
advance I can better plan to mold the discussion to include those people.