[Hotplug_sig] Hot plug SIG conference call?

I'm the delinquent OSDL employee who hasn't updated the Hotplug SIG
calendar.  Sorry about that.

While we are on the topic of the SIG calendar, Martine do you plan to
have the meeting of Dec 28?  If not we can have it the following week
and get back on track as far as the calendar is concerned.

Bruce, if you want to know more about our purpose, I suggest you read
the initial few messages in the archives where that is discussed.  I can
sum it up by saying that we are trying to identify and close gaps in
testing, documentation, and code for Hotplug (CPU, memory, IO Bus, Node)
which will advance the adoption of Linux in the Data Center, on the
Desktop, or in Carrier Grade applications.  As Martine likes to say, "we
want to make the concept of hotplug available to the end user
consistently and easily."  What are are _not is a replacement in any way
for the existing hotplug developer lists.

There is a link to the archives from the Hotplug status page on
developer.osdl.org:
http://developer.osdl.org/maryedie/HOTPLUG/

Hope that helps.  You are most welcome to join in.