[Hotplug_sig] Re: [dcl_tech_board] Announcing HotPlug SIG

* Silbermann, Martine (martine.silbermann@xxxxxx) wrote:
> I have a lot of homework to do but you already helped me greatly with
> your mail. I have an idea that I'll regret asking this but is there
> anything
> that you can think of that would complete or help along ongoing work?

One good starting point would be to first pick the areas you care about
(e.g. is it some subset or superset of the examples Greg pointed at?).
Then contact the existing projects and ask them what needs help.
For example, AFAIK hotplug memory has a couple core technical details
to work out.  I'm sure they'd welcome sound insight.

thanks,
-chris