Re: EAP TLS - Hostapd

Hi,

Many thanks for the information as provided. Yes we are trying data
in-between server and peer after the secure connection is
established..

In the same reference, what are the EAP Peer APIs used for sending and
reading data in between EAP peer <-> Server after a successful secured
connection and how do they verify an active connection (other end is
available)? How do we know the connection is over / closed at peer
side? How is data extracted from EAP TLS secure connection messages?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Prakash