Re: Hostap SSL Error

I am trying to analyze the issue and in same regards I received a
working scenario wireshark logs - I see below pattern of messages

TLSv1.2                      1068                Server Hello,
Certificate, Server Key Exchange, Certificate Request, Server Hello
Done
EAP                             60                  Request, Identity
EAP                             60                  Request, Identity
EAP                             60                  Request, Identity
SSL                             1068                Continuation Data
EAP                             60                  Request, Identity
SSL                             1068                Continuation Data
EAP                             60                  Request, Identity
EAP                             60                  Request, Identity
TLSv1.2                      1068                Ignored Unknown Record
TLSv1.2                      1339                Certificate, Client
Key Exchange, Certificate Verify, Change Cipher Spec, Encrypted
Handshake Message
TLSv1.2                      67                  Change Cipher Spec,
Encrypted Handshake Message
EAP                            60                  Request, Identity
TLSv1.2                     226                 Client Hello
EAP                           226                 Response, TLS EAP (EAP-TLS)
EAP                           60                  Request, Identity
TLSv1.2                     226                 Client Hello
TLSv1.2                     60                  Alert (Level: Fatal,
EAP                           60                  Success

But in my case I do not see the SSL messages in logs, they are missing
- is the SSL message an expected one in WireShark logs in such a case?
What if the same is not there? What could also be the cause that SSL
messages did not come as expected? Will the connection be FAILURE if
it is not there?

Regards,
Prakash