[no subject]

This is problematic when doing ACS because we usually do not take into
account any channel that is flagged as disabled. So this applies to DFS
channels when the conf doesn't allow them.

This lead me to cases where a conf that explicitely doesn't allow DFS
channel (ieee80211h=0) to be used with ACS still enabled, still selected
a DFS channel because the driver handles DFS itself with
WPA_DRIVER_FLAGS_DFS_OFFLOAD flag, but doesn't bypass our ACS
implementation with WPA_DRIVER_FLAGS_ACS_OFFLOAD.

I understand that this could have implications but for me the "right"
behaviour should be :
- non usable channels should be flagged as such (so when conf doesn't
  allow them exclude them)
- hostapd's ACS implem should select a "usable" channels from the list
  (unless ACS is offloaded with WPA_DRIVER_FLAGS_ACS_OFFLOAD in which
  case all bets are off)

What do you think ?