Re: p2p_listen default value?

Hmmm...okay.  I've been investigating my issue with trying to run P2P
GO simultaneously with regular station mode.  If I don't set those two
values for the instance of wpa_supplicant that's handling station
mode, then P2P GO running on a second instance of wpa_supplicant stops
broadcasting the SSID one minute after adding the group.  I stumbled
upon this after reading a comment that said basically if you're in an
embedded environment such as a printer, you want to turn off extended
listening and set P2P_LISTEN to some value.
Digging deeper, I decided to try setting p2p_disable on the
wpa_supplicant instance being used for station mode.  This sort of
works but P2P GO eventually stops broadcasting the SSID.  Sometimes it
goes away after one minute.  Sometimes in five minutes.  Last night,
it stayed up for more than 2 hours.  There doesn't seem to be any
logic to it though.
I noticed something very odd in trying out all of these things.
Between each experiment, I shut down the computer.  While watching the
console log and a wifi device analyzer utility (NetSpot) during
shutdown, the P2P GO SSID came back up during shutdown.  It appeared
to come back online between the system's shutting down of the
systemd-random-seed.service and systemd-timesyncd.service.  I tried
disabling time sync since this machine is never really going to be
connected to the internet.  That didn't improve things.  So this has
me thinking that there's something going on with the random number
system.  I can find google references to this that seem to suggest
that wpa_supplicant needs a big supply of random numbers to work
properly.  Could this be why P2P GO stops broadcasting at
unpredictable amounts of time?