EAP-TTLS for authentication and key generation for MACsec

Hi,

I modified hostapd to add macsec (adding the code from
wpa_supplicant). Now I'm able to create security associations between
a host running hostapd and two different hosts running wpa_supplicant.
This happens automatically after authentication. But for each
wpa_supplicant, the key server (hostapd) generates a new SAK. Then,
there are two different security associations and the server can only
transmit packets through one of them simultaneously.

I would like to know if it's possible to distribute the same SAK
between three peers in the same network. My aim is to configure a
security association between two wpa_supplicants through the hostapd,
inmediatly after authentication.

Best regards,
Marta Rodríguez