Re: wpa_supplicant not receiving authentication request

The hostap device is sending the authentication request on channel 1 - I have verified this using a wifi sniffer. As for the wpa_supplicant, I assume AP mode does not apply. I suppose it is possible that both supplicant machines (Pi & NUC) have wifi adapters that appear to support offchannel mode but do not. dpp_listen appears to work without errors.

The Raspberry Pi (supplicant) is using a TP-Link Archer T4U V3 adapter.

Given that hostap is sending out the authentication request on channel 1 and the wpa_supplicant logs show no receipt of management frames, anything you can think of for me to check?