Re: Fast BSS transition crashes hostapd 2.7-devel

On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 05:27:35PM -0800, Abc Abc wrote:
> this will cause code to enter wpa_ft_rrb_build(key, key_len, NULL,
> NULL, seq_req_auth, NULL) and try to allocate '0' length memory.
>
> I will try to compile and run with the mentioned (-O0 and -ggdb and
> running gdb) but not sure when i can do it.
>
> I tested with iphoneSE.May be u can give a try.

I would strongly recommend trying to reproduce this issue with the
current hostapd version. It is very difficult for others to help you
with some modified version from an older unknown snapshot. There has
been significant changes in this FT area of AP-to-AP communication and
at least I do not have any interest in trying to debug some old snapshot
of that. So far, I have not seen any clear reason to assume that the
issue you are seeing would be present in the current version.