Hotspot 2.0 and Windows 10

Hello,

I am trying to configure  Hotspot 2.0 network with OSU process
supporting. And I can do it with hostpad + hs20-osu-client without any
problem.
Now I want to repeat this but with hostapd + Windows 10. In wireshark
I see that windows send ANQP requests and AP send response. Windows
successfully receive OSU Provider list from AP and after that it stops
sending ANQP requests. Windows display wifi network and mark it as
Hotspot 2.0. But does not display OSU provider list.

Did anyone manage to set up hostapd + Windows 10 + Hostspot 2.0 + OSU
process? If yes please share you recipe.
Maybe someone know how to debug OSU process in Windows 10. To know the
reason why windows does not display OSU provider list.
I tried to enable analytics and debugs logs in Event Viewer WLAN
Autoconfig (and other) journal does not contains any useful
information.

--
Vladimir