Heading towards Hail 1.0

After much plodding along in 2010, with the release of the CLD patches
just posted to hail-devel minutes ago, CLD is heading towards being
feature-complete, the version 0.9 beta on the way to version 1.0.

Enabling replication in CLD is a big milestone, as its goal or
end state has always been that of seamless, built-in failover and
reliability -- something that has been missing until now.

A couple items remain on the pre-1.0 list in my mind,
- cache coherency in CLD
- server-server copy in chunkd

With today's code (which still needs a good pounding on the rough
edges) and those two items, we can start to look at freezing the hail
APIs and network protocols, and look at what tabled needs for it to
make the last-mile in terms of reliability and replication.

Comments on other version-1.0 details welcome...