Re: [tabled patch 3/3] Fix metadata replication

On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 18:43:37 -0400
Jeff Garzik <jeff@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 08/10/2010 05:19 PM, Pete Zaitcev wrote:

> > Unfortunately this is getting a little behind, because I started
> > working on the tests and they require some changes (e.g. the listening
> > host and port may be unknown at the time MASTER file is locked).
>
> What does that mean -- I just applied the patch, should I wait for
> further updates before rolling a tarball?

No, please don't. It's going to take all of today and
probably tomorrow too... Perhaps even more.

I meant to say, if you would not take this, I'll have updates soon.
But with "git pull" it really does not matter to me, I can easily
base any new patches on the current origin HEAD.

-- Pete