Hailcam (webcam for S3)

Since we do not have many users for tabled (well, just one: Darcy's ImStore),
and I want test it, I have to make one up. So, I came up with an idea to
keep a webcam stream in S3. The camera box just snaps it and uploads
every frame into tabled's store, then a backgroud packer processes the
stream (e.g. adds thumbnails or makes a stop-motion video), and a client
access it. Voila, a real-life test that can be left run forever, scales
up with the number of clients, and can be verified by eye instantly.

So far it's a couple of sripts, hailcamsnap.py and hailcampack.py,
and a spec for the key namespace, so that new clients, packers, and
webcams can be added easily. I threw them at this page:
 http://people.redhat.com/zaitcev/linux/

I don't expect this be useful right away, but in case anyone wants to
run a collection of webcams tied with an S3 back-end, here it is.
Stranger things happened.

-- Pete