tabled's status, and S3 API compliance

I made a pass through the S3 API docs (version 2006-03-01), and noted everything that tabled is missing. It is a surprisingly small list:
http://hail.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Tabled#S3_API_compliance

tabled's status was also updated to "Beta" to reflect its maturity:
http://hail.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Tabled#Status

The remaining S3 API compliance items I would consider necessary for a v1.0 release are

* Partial object retrieval, and the Range HTTP header
	-> not difficult, but not trivial either
* Server access logging
	-> pretty easy, just need to gather all the needed data
* Complete ACL support
	-> our ACL support is usable already, so not a big task

All in all, tabled is looking pretty darned good. A real release by this summer is not out of the question.

	Jeff