Re: [Patch 2/3] chcli cleanup: gcc warning

Note that your mailer is mangling patches via "quoted-printable":

[...]
=20
-	rc =3D fstat(fd, &stat);
+	rc =3D fstat(fd, &st);
 	if (rc) {
 		close(fd);
 		return false;
 	}
-	content_len =3D stat.st_size;
+	content_len =3D st.st_size;
 	rcb =3D stc_put(stc, key, key_len, read_file_cb, content_len,

Also, while on the subject of email stuff, you might want to be aware of this:

Received-SPF: fail (google.com: domain of zaitcev@xxxxxxxxxx does not designate 207.234.209.181 as permitted sender) client-ip=207.234.209.181;

If I had to guess, I would say you are sending redhat.com mail from a non-redhat-spf-authenticating box. Being a Red Hatter myself, I have no clue how to fix this, and would just ignore it ;-)