Re: [Patch 1/1] CLD: Introduce the "New CLD" API

On Mon, 08 Feb 2010 07:32:56 -0500
Jeff Garzik <jeff@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> - log param in cldc-dns should not be made conditional as an
> undocumented side effect of ncld

I thought it was compatible with the old clients, they can continue
to pass the log in an argument as they did before.

BTW, I noticed you reworked the tests, which is fine, but could you
also rename lock-file-event to lock-file? The idea was to have two
versions: one with libevent and one without, but that never happened.

-- Pete