Re: gtk-fortran 19.04 released

On Fri, 26 Apr 2019 at 17:46, vmagnin <vincent.magnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am one of the main authors and administrators, working on the python
script used to parse the GTK .h header files and generate the Fortran
interfaces.

Have you considered using the GObject introspection data that GTK itself generates, instead of your custom parsing code?

Concerning the "new discourse forum", I am not sure of what you mean. I do
not see such a forum on this page:
http://gtk.10911.n7.nabble.com/
If the "Gtk+ - General" forum is not the good place to post my message, I
apologize. It just seemed the less bad place for a Fortran thing...

It seems Nabble does not respect cross-posting, so you probably haven't seen the announcement:

  http://gtk.10911.n7.nabble.com/REMINDER-List-moved-to-Discourse-archival-in-1-week-td95279.html

The tl;dr of it is: discussions about GTK (and language bindings) have been moved to Discourse:

  https://discourse.gnome.org

and the existing mailing lists will be archived next Wednesday.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.