Re: Embedded Terminal in a Gtk App

Use vte_terminal_spawn_async to start your command line program.
https://developer.gnome.org/vte/unstable/VteTerminal.html#vte-terminal-spawn-async

Use vte_terminal_feed_child to send commands to program in the terminal.
https://developer.gnome.org/vte/unstable/VteTerminal.html#vte-terminal-feed-child

Use the input-enabled property to disable user input.
https://developer.gnome.org/vte/unstable/VteTerminal.html#VteTerminal--input-enabled

Phil