Re: Tutorial for writing widgets in Gtk3

Il Thu, 26 Jul 2018 08:42:26 +0100 Göran Hasse <gorhas@xxxxxxxxxx> scrisse:

> Hello!
>
> I try to write a custom widget in Gtk3. I study the source for other widgets but I find no totorial
> for how to write a widget in Gtk3. (There was for Gtk2 - but they are not of any use anymore...).

Hi,

in case you did not notice, the git repository (and maybe the
tarball) has some stand-alone examples you can check:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk/tree/master/examples

I just checked application1 and application10 and they are up to
date. Just read the README before:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk/blob/master/examples/README

IMO this is more than enough to get you started.

Ciao.
--
Nicola