Re: Unable to compile example program in Windows using MSYS MinGW

Thanks for the directions Allin, I did not link zlib while compiling. I recompiled it with zlib linked this but that did not help!

Fortunately I got another nudge in the right direction at GitHub where I found out that there was a rouge zlib DLL in my %PATH% from Intel... My application worked perfect after I removed it from path, it even works without linking zlib now. Not sure how it works but it does work now.

Thanks for the help! :)

Regards, Damon H. (TheDcoder)