Re: Is it possible to catch ALT+TAB and do nothing

Hi, Paul,

On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 11:42 AM, Paul Davis <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If there is a window manager (and there just about always is), you can't
> stop it from doing what it is configured to do. You're just an application,
> and it takes higher priority managing window events than you.

Yes, we are using FVWM as WM.
I got a suggestion to write a function for this WM to stop the
Terminal to appear
when our Lock Screen is active, but here no one is familiar enough with this WM
to write such a function.

And I guess a different route is just not possible.

And I would also guess that even if I put the "stay on top" flag,
pressing the ALT+TAB will
definitely switch the focus. Am I correct?

Thank you.