Re: Beginners guide

Hello Jim,
Thank you for book.
I think this guide must include  information about main context and main loop and  how to split UI handling and other computations to several  main  loops running in several threads.  Because one day beginner using in application single main loop will be faced with freezing of UI.

Без вирусов. www.avast.ru

I have put together a guide to help beginners to get started using gtk+3.0 in the hope that it might be useful. I do not have a web site through which I can make it available so I have attached it to this e-mail so that, if anyone thinks it is worth reading, they can make it accessible to others.

regards

Jim Reilly.