Re: Freeze rows and columns of GtkGrid

----- On Apr 17, 2018, at 7:31 PM, Stu Whitman <swhitman@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

Is there a way to freeze the first row and column of a GtkGrid when it is scrolled using a GtkScrolledWindow? In some cases it would be nice to freeze the first and last row and/or column.

Thanks,
-Stu

I found the gtk_scrollable_get_border() function:
Returns the size of a non-scrolling border around the outside of the scrollable. An example for this would be treeview headers. GTK+ can use this information to display overlayed graphics, like the overshoot indication, at the right position.

This sounds like what I would like to achieve. Anyone know how to set this border?

-Stu