Re: GTK4: gtk_tree_view_enable_model_drag_dest () and GdkContentFormats

I have found the solution for the dragging part.
While
gtk_tree_view_enable_model_drag_source (GTK_TREE_VIEW (treeview), 1, enable_list, GDK_ACTION_MOVE); // enable_list is a GtkTargetEntry structure
was working in GTK3 (in fact this was a leftover from the GTK2 beginnings of the program), it has to be now
gtk_tree_view_enable_model_drag_source (GTK_TREE_VIEW (treeview), GDK_BUTTON1_MASK, content_formats, GDK_ACTION_MOVE); // content_formats is a GdkContentFormats structure

So the real difference was using GDK_BUTTON1_MASK in GTK4.

The actual process of moving the tree rows inside the tree view is not yet working in the GTK4 version, but if I can't make it work I can come back here later.