Re: Contribution to GLIB.

Hi;

The current bug workflow is:

 - open a new issue in Bugzilla at: https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=glib
 - describe the issue with some detail
 - if you need to attach a patch, use a git formatted patch (git format-patch) or, better yet, use git-bz

You can follow this page on the wiki: https://wiki.gnome.org/Git/WorkingWithPatches

In the near future, it will be possible to use GitLab issues and merge requests, but we are still in the process of migrating the bugs from one platform to the other.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.