Re: Kinetic scrolling - why only for touchscreens?

Hey,

the documentation indeed states that kinetic scrolling only works for
touchscreen devices, which is wrong since it should also work with
touchpads. We will update the documentation accordingly.

It works here on my touchpad, where exactly does it not work? You
mentioned documents and websites, the latter can probably be accounted
to the browser not (directly) using GTK+, what documents viewer do you
mean? Can you try using something that definitely uses GTK+3, like
evince? Or just anything that can open files and browse to /usr/bin?

Regards,
Timm