OSX and XQuartz support

Hi All,

I’m new to gtk and am installing it on my Mac since its a dependency for other code I’m developing. I successfully followed the OSX install instructions:

./gtk-osx-build-setup.sh
jhbuild bootstrap
jhbuild build python meta-gtk-osx-bootstrap meta-gtk-osx-core

but noticed afterword that the x11 include files in the source directory had not been installed in the inst/include directory. The project I’m working on uses gtk via x11 rather than the native osx quartz. I was wondering if there was a module like meta-gtk-osx-x11 or meta-gtk-osx-xquartz that would install these for me (I have Xquartz installed)? Is there a way in the mean time to do this by hand? I know that macports has this sorted out but I like to try to get code “from the horses mouth” rather than the various Mac porting platforms. Thanks very much for your help.

Cheers,

Andrew Wagner