Re: GTK+ mingw32 dynamic linking conflict (cairo/pangocairo)

Update:

I generated my own `.LIB' files using `gendef' and `dlltool' (e.g. https://github.com/Automattic/node-canvas/wiki/Installation---Windows-(with-MSYS2) ).

After disabling `/SAFESH' in the MSVC Linker options, I was able to build my project. However, no text is being rendered by Pango-Cairo API calls.

I am trying to build against the official GTK mingw32 release, as I have compatibility issues across machines/environments with DLLs built with the `gvsbuild' project.

I will see if I can get any useful debug information out of the offical GTK libs at runtime.

Has anyone built against the official GTK libs successfully with MSVC?