Re: Pango delete/backspace best practices

Or, more likely, you sent the email to the wrong list. You probably
want to talk to the developers of text editors based on GtkTextView
and Pango.

Additionally, you may want to look at GtkTextView itself.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

https://www.bassi.io
[@] ebassi [@gmail.com]