Re: Border of GtkTreeView through CSS

I tried that and unfortunately it doesn't work. The reason why it doesn't work is that the widget stacking is in the wrong order.

If I were to place the rounded border on the scrolledview widget, the treeview is placed on top of that and its square corners lay on top of the rounded corners, effectively cutting them.

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 1:30 PM, infirit <infirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Op 08/24/2017 om 10:00 PM schreef Mitko Haralanov:
> treeview {
>      border-color: yellow;
>      border-style: solid;
>      border-width: 2px;
>      border-radius: 10px;
> }
>
> what I end up with is a yellow border around every row in the treeview but
> the treeview itself does not have a border. What I want is to set a border
> around the entire widget (header, view, etc), not the rows or the "view"
> subnode.
>
> How can that be accomplished? I was very surprised by the fact that the
> rows' borders were changed.

You can style the widget the treeview was packed in. A common case is
packing a treeview in a scrolledwindow and the css would then look like:

scrolledwindow {
  border-color: yellow;
  border-style: solid;
  border-width: 2px;